Friday, March 30, 2012

The most important thing I have learned thus far is on this journey called life is

When I come to the end of My Known Universe. 

When I come to the end where the light stops shining for me.  

It is from this point on that I have to be a risk taker.  

I have to go blindly off into something or some place I have never been or seen before.   

Of course the alternative is also possible.  I can shrink away from moving forward - I can shrink away from exploring God's Gift ...

What I have discovered is: when I step off into the darkness, it is the darkness of my unknown; it is here and only her that I grow ... it is then that I come to know ... it is then that I notice the light ... I am in it.

God will either 
Provide something solid for me to stand on 
When I step out into My Unknown
or
I will be both taught how to build the wings
And fly on the way down

No comments:

Post a Comment