Friday, January 27, 2012

Zen and the Art of the 5 Principles



22
As I walked with the others I discovered was that there were more than simple rules.
As I walked with the others one of the things that I discovered was that as well as simple rules there are simple exercises that each of us can do to con­vey a feeling of willingness from our conscious selves¾our egotistical selves¾to our Spiritual Selves or Higher Power
One of the other discoveries I made on this trek was all that I had to do was to ask, “What’s Next That You Would Have Me Do?” and the other prerequisite is that I mean it as I ask it.  Whatever that was, would present itself in some fashion before me to be done and all that I wound have to do is get on with doing whatever is next before me.
The oddity is that by me doing so it is a clear message that demonstrates my willingness to do whatever it is that is necessary to get on with being healthy
Not just as an abstract idea, but as an experience.
The concept of subjective and experiential is crucial. 

Out Of The Head And Into The Heart
One Of The Longer Journeys
Anyone One Of Us Will Ever Make


Oh God … What Will I Have To Do Next? …
I Am Trying To Remember, That This Is Only What I Have To Do … But Will It Be Fun???


“Next” cried the conductor, as if he were saying “all-a-board” … What is next for you?




No comments:

Post a Comment